Did You Recently Get Into an Accident?
You may be entitled to recover for your injuries from the tractor trailer owner, the driver of the vehicle, and the manufacturers of any defective parts on the tractor trailer, such as a blown tire, or bad brakes, and even the buyer, purchaser, or seller who was distributing the load. In fact, it could have been negligently loaded, which could cause shifting and make the trailer jackknife at high speed on the freeway.
A few primary reasons why it may occur:
- Truck driver fatigue
- Aggressive truck operators
- Impossible delivery schedules
- Inadequate safety inspections
- Following too closely
- Consecutive work-shifts
- Driver tiredness and exhaustion
- Use of a cellular phone while driving
- Lack of proper mirrors and cameras
- Exceeding maximum speed for safe conditions
At the Law Offices of Eugene Gitman, we understand tractor trailer regulations and how to evaluate your case. Our Bucks County law firm is ready to take action for you. Call 215-660-4411 or complete our online contact form to set up a free initial consultation.